Friday, May 20, 2011

To my Miguel


I want everyone to know Miguel the way I know him! He is such a blessing to me. He is always so caring of his family. He is always putting us first before himself. He knows he goes to work to provide for us and trying to get school finished so he can continue stepping up to take better care for us. He always gives me the last bite of food when we share a meal. He always makes sure I am comfortable. If we are watching a movie he gets me a blanket and he will let me put my legs on him even if he is uncomfortable. I find out he was uncomfortable after the movie was over and he didn't even say anything to me throughout the movie to put me first. :* He cooks for me all the time. (and may I just say he is a really good cook.) He can throw a meal together by putting things together I would not have thought of. It is pretty much amazing. He always gets me a glass of water before we go to bed even if he had fallen asleep before me. Before he goes to work he ALWAYS comes and gives me a kiss even if I am cranky sleepy and have morning breath. hahah He always gives me my towel after a shower. He puts Miranda to bed every night and brushes her teeth for her. He always tells me I am beautiful which will always make me feel good! even when it is one of those days where I do not feel like it. He always takes care of me when I am sick, even if he is sick too. He gives me everything I want before he gets something he wants. I have to MAKE him get it! HA HA. Miguel is so playful. He is a goof ball. He is just so funny. Miguel is a very hard worker. If he wants something, he will make it happen. He is determined. He is very forgiving. He is always the first to apologize. I hear from a lot of people that the Nielsen's are stubborn. ( my maiden name) and I know that to be true. Miguel is my husband and I love him more than I can tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment