Thursday, May 19, 2011

I'm blessed and have 2 funny girls.


I am blessed with 2 beautiful girls! I am so thankful for their spirits! Everyday I get the opportunity to learn from them, to teach them, to watch them grow and enhance their personalties. God has a sweet and giving spirit. He passes on the chance for us to be parents. Honestly this is one of the greatest callings; to be a part of a family. Every day I get to see these girls. Just looking at their faces makes me smile. ha ha.

me and my girls!

Daddy and his girls!


there are so many cute pics of my girls!




I just had to post this video because it makes me laugh!




anywho... I love my girls and I am so grateful for them! aaahhhh...

1 comment:

  1. Your girls are so cute!!! You are definitely blessed!! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete