Sunday, May 22, 2011

Realize

So this Sunday I have been thinking and realizing something. Actually I have realized this for a few months now but I am continually reminded of this thing I have come to realize. It is something that we all know deep down but we are all caught up to think about it. I have realized that everyone is in their own stage or point of life and we cannot judge them for their actions. We have all been in their situation or close to it and done the same thing and the only reason that we look down on others is because we forget something. Something that is really important. We are all human and make mistakes but it is the wiser and stronger that will change the outcome and forgive the people that have offended us doubted us tried to change us judged us betrayed us used us ignored us. How can I expect people to be happy by themselves? I have to try to help them be happy. If this is a purpose Heavenly Father has for me then it is the least I can do for his kindness, his love, his marvelous spirit. I know I am trapped in this snare that Satan has prepared for me and many more. But as I say: "In life there are ups and downs. when you go up, go as far up as you can and enjoy it, and when you go down remember to learn from it and never let it keep you down." I do not want to be miserable. I want to help someone just by being their friend, by smiling, by visiting, by teaching, by making them a treat, or by offering some consoling/encouraging words. I know that this is my weakness and I am not the only who knows it. Satan will do his best to keep me down. That is why I am so thankful for my Heavenly Father because he has the greater power to enlighten me. He truly wants us all to come back to his presence and enjoy all the promises and blessings he has given to us if we can make it back. This is also one of the reasons it is so important for us to befriend someone so we can help them in their time of need. We cannot do this on our own. I am blessed for those that have helped me or have tried to help or who keep trying to help me. I love you all.

1 comment:

  1. Well said, Cara! I have thought about this very same subject a lot too. Thanks for being a great example!

    ReplyDelete